COBRAMAN PLEDGE TO PEER
Internet Explorer or turn it on!
1. What are snakes?
kind of lizard
really a type of worm
2. Snakes are:
omnivores (both of the above)
3. What is the most recomended snake for beginners?
4. What are some snakes that are ONLY for experienced snake
b. Large (over 12ft) boas and pythons
both a & b
5. What is the largest snake (in terms of bulk)?
6. Why are Kingsnakes called Kingsnakes?
Because they're from London
Because they eat other snakes
Because they have royal colors
of the above
7. What are some characteristics of snakes?
8. How big can a snake eat their prey?
about 25% of their weight
less than 3/5 of their weight
more than 100% of their weight
of their weight
9. Which snake has been proven to eat humans?
10. Why are snakes good pets?
a. Cuz they're cuddly
b. Because they're relatively easy to keep
c. They're not good pets!
d. They're fun and fascinating pets
answer b & d
answer a & c
If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.